Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Current Favorites


Hello everyone! There has been so many things that I have been absolutely loving recently, so I thought I'd just go ahead and share my current favorite items with you. I have everything from beauty products to jewelry that I have been obsessing over in the recent weeks!


I have been absolutely loving the way nude polish has been looking on my nails. I have been rotating between the three pictured above and not only are they beautiful colors, but their names so New York City inspired, which makes them even more likable in my opinion!




This gorgeous opal highlighter is perfect for adding a healthy glow to your skin that really ties your whole look together. I typically use a lot of highlighter in the summer months for a bronzy look, however dusting this across my cheek bones really makes my dull winter skin look alive again. The formula of this powder is so smooth and buttery, which I love. The best part about this product is that it can also double as a beautiful shimmery eye shadow.

Beachy Perfume (similar)

Although it may currently be freezing here in Chicago, this beachy fragrance warms up my gloomy winter days. A beach scent is typically one I'd wear in the summer, however I picked this up on sale at Anthropologie recently and I have loved wearing a warm, sun kissed perfume even if there is snow on the ground. I have been on the hunt for a nice beach scent and happened to fall in love with this one after stumbling upon it in the clearance room in Anthropologie. Their website says it is no longer available, however just last week my local Anthro still had it on sale. In case you want it but can't find it, I linked a very similar option that is most likely what I will be purchasing when this runs out. 

Body Scrub (on sale!)

I received this as part of a Christmas gift from my Godmother and it is perfect because I was in dire need of a good body scrub. I use this every night in the shower on my arms and legs to get rid of dry skin and it works amazingly. Not only does it work wonders, but it also has such a pleasant smell that I love going to bed smelling like. I also got the body cream in the same scent which is the perfect item to use to put moisture back into my dry skin.



I have an incredibly easy day to day hair routine and one of the only products that I use is a hairspray at the roots of my hair to create a little lift and volume. I had been using various sprays from the drugstore to do this job, until I tired this. I got my hair cut two weeks ago and my wonderful stylist gave me this to try out. The formula is weightless and completely free of stickiness. It adds so much lift and volume to my hair and it also leaves an incredible scent in my hair that I am able to smell throughout the day.
 
                 Earrings (currently on sale!)//Necklace             

It is no secret that I am absolutely in love with Kendra Scott jewelry and this dainty duo is no exception. I have had the necklace since August and wear it non stop, so I was excited when I received the earrings as a Christmas gift from my Godmother. Both are in the iridescent druzy. They are dainty while still adding the prefect amount of sparkle to my look!




I have been wanting an essential oil diffuser for nearly a year now and for Christmas I finally got one! All you do is add water and a couple of drops of essential oil and the diffuser creates vapors that fill your whole space with a soothing scent. My diffuser also lights up and changes colors, which I love falling asleep to. Mine came in a set with the diffuser itself and then the two oils that are pictured above, so I linked similar items to the ones I have so you can get one too! I use the lavender to relax and the peppermint when I am in my room during the day when I want some energy. I am so looking forward to going to Whole Foods and picking up some additional oils.



What have you been loving?





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I've been wanting to try the Becca Highlighter forever and now I think I'll have to go pick it up. | AlexandraNicole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You need to get it..You will love it!

      Delete