Thursday, December 24, 2015

Chicago at Christmastime

One of my very favorite things about being from Chicago is all that there is to do and to explore. My mom and I have a tradition of visiting infamous Walnut Room at Macy's on State Street (formerly Marshall Fields) for a holiday breakfast or lunch by the giant tree and some shopping. For desert we go across the street to Magnolia Bakery )my absolute favorite bakery) for banana pudding (it is sinful). This year we did it again and I thought that I would share my day with my readers through photos I took of the beautiful day that I was able to spend with my mom. If you live in the Chicagoland area or ever visit during Christmastime, I highly recommend visiting Macy's on State to really get you into the holiday spirit.














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment