Monday, October 26, 2015

Welcome To My Blog!



Hello and thank you so much for visiting my brand new blog. If you don't already know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Dayna and I am obsessed with all things beauty and fashion. After years of people asking me things like "where'd you get that top?" and "what nail polish color is that?", I decided that it was time to share all of my findings and favorites on my own little corner of the internet. My tumblr (themonogrammedmermaid.tumblr.com) has also inspired me to create this blog. I get a lot of questions and comments from my followers about beauty and fashion, so with this blog I can really cover a lot of things. From time to time I will also include lifestyle posts (recipes, crafts, organization) and little snippets about my life that I want to share. I will be posting a couple of times a week and I will occasionally also have a YouTube video to correspond with certain posts. Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me to start this up, finally! I look forward to making posts about things a that I enjoy as well as posts that my readers would like to see, so feel free to tell me what you'd like to see on here. I am really looking forward to getting this going.

                     post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment